BBC Sport

(Yesterday, 12:28 PM)nwtv2003 Wrote:  BBC Sport confirmed as FTA partners for The FA Cup from 2025-26.

x.com 

Presume S4C will also still show ties involving Welsh clubs?

(13-05-2024, 09:43 PM)lookoutwales Wrote:  One of the true veterans of BBC Sport, Rob Bonnet, is retiring this summer following the Olympic Games.

www.bbc.com 
Minor point, but intrigued to see the Today programme called "the BBC's flagship news programme". I guess it's one of those terms that gets overused - a quick Google suggests Today, the BBC News at Ten, Newsnight and Newshour have all officially been labelled flagships at some point - but usually caveated in some form.

Whisper it, but the 20th of April edition of Match of the Day has been available on BBC iPlayer for 30 days rather than contractly obliged seven days. This was an edition with only three games and hosted by Mark Chapman, as it was the day of the FA Cup semi-finals, but nevertheless I'm really surprised that no-one has noticed yet and taken it down.

www.bbc.co.uk 

I doubt they get many views more than 48 hours after broadcast.

See the BBC have now axed their "Live Guide", which seems a step back considering live streaming content isn't always obvious on the iPlayer - though with audio commentaries and even text commentaries often included amongst them it wasn't always as useful as it should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • RhysJR