ITV Programming

twitter.com 

Probably means they’ll be back the week after next.

ITV have opened applications for a new series of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, which would seem to confirm that it’s been recommissioned, with Clarkson returning: www.itv.com/beontv/articles/whowantstobeamillionaire 

Those dates suggest they’re filming it towards the end of the year, which makes sense as they’ve still got some episodes in the can to show first.
[-] The following 5 users Like Score's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, DeMarkay, eyeTV, Happy2001, Juicy Joe

(03-05-2024, 07:46 PM)Score Wrote:  ITV have opened applications for a new series of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, which would seem to confirm that it’s been recommissioned, with Clarkson returning: www.itv.com/beontv/articles/whowantstobeamillionaire 

Those dates suggest they’re filming it towards the end of the year, which makes sense as they’ve still got some episodes in the can to show first.

I really like this show - I consider it one of the most stable quiz shows - very easy for ITV to film and a perfect way to pass an hour.

Talking of Clarkson see the third series of Clarkson's Farm has dropped today with relatively little fanfare. Wasn't there talk at one point of ITV picking up the first series?

(03-05-2024, 09:00 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Talking of Clarkson see the third series of Clarkson's Farm has dropped today with relatively little fanfare. Wasn't there talk at one point of ITV picking up the first series?

I believe that was only a rumour. Amazon MGM have recently sub-licensed programming in other territories, including The Grand Tour to Discovery in some countries. Nothing was mentioned about the UK.

Clarkson’s Farm I think would be worth it for ITV but I imagine it would be mainly older viewers who wouldn’t subscribe to Prime Video that would watch it. It would be a good Sunday night show for them.

I agree Clarkson's Farm would suit a Sunday night slot, and it would appeal yes to an older audience, but ITV needs to be catering to loyal linear audiences too, those who continue to support the main linear channel.